Using both offline and online advocacy tools is a great way to help your cause. Here are some great offline actions that you can take to help end human trafficking.
- Write a letter to the editor.
- Write a letter to your congressperson or sign another campaign.
- Hold a fundraiser for one of these organizations or another.
- Hold workshops, presentations and discussions about the cause at your school, work, community center or place of worship.
- Volunteer with an organization
- Distribute materials
- And this one may be the most important: If you see something, say something! Don’t know what you saw? That’s okay! It’s worth the call! 1-888-373-7888